Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Book-Reader Quiz

We pause in our dissertation-frenzy to offer the following amusement:

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm

You're probably in the final stages of a Ph.D. or otherwise finding a way to make your living out of reading. You are one of the literati. Other people's grammatical mistakes make you insane.

Dedicated Reader
Book Snob
Literate Good Citizen
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

I'm an OC Bookworm too, in a land where a new book now costs nearly 30 USD. Hm...thank heavens for project gutenberg's free books online.

January 20, 2008 9:31 PM  
Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

That's what you get for not reading comic books.

January 21, 2008 3:33 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

I seem to recall Dr. Zaius reading Lewis Thomas's Lives of a Cell, Dali's autobiography, and lots of sociobiology back in our misspent youth. I don't recall any comic books around at all.

Julia, Internet Archive has loads of stuff.

January 23, 2008 1:58 PM  
Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Ha! That's not true at all. I had comic books. I seem to remember you on the couch reading my huge tome of Buck Rogers reprints, for example.

January 29, 2008 10:41 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

Oh well, Dr. Zaius may be right about the reprint tome of Buck Rogers. I don't remember it, but I wouldn't have missed the chance to examine it.

It's not like I don't have any similar tomes of my own (or compilations somewhat too small to be termed tomes). None of them feature Buck Rogers, though.

January 30, 2008 2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home