Friday, March 16, 2007

Skiing or Not?

Well, it's a month now since I went skiing, and clearly there will be no more of that until next winter.
Jesse forwards this link to the blog Proti Proudu to show what the... er... walking is like now where we went skiing last year. Global warming or just quirky weather? I hear that North America has stolen all the European snow.
These photos are what the area near where we skied this February looked like. As you might imagine, when Michael and I saw this kind of scene from the bus window in the village, our reaction was to inquire what we were going to ski on. This is not what one expects from the Tirol in February.
Luckily there was more snow up by the glacier. In fact, conditions were pretty good, but I never had the camera with me in the snow.


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger P'tit-Loup said...

Beautiful pictures!

March 18, 2007 11:03 PM  
Blogger Jaroslav said...

Hi, if you wish you can see more pic in my other blog ;)

March 19, 2007 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home