Thursday, June 08, 2006

More on the Elections

Since I am not a political commentator, I will not be saying much about the recent Czech elections. However, for those who would like to know somewhat more, Jesse has written a certain amount about them:
Terrorism is the bird flu of capitalism (my favorite poster)
various Green, ODS, and other campaigns
a short update on the returns
Jesse claims this is his last word on the elections.

These posts have links to additional information.

Filed under:

1 Comments:

Blogger morskyjezek said...

Well, I can't promise that I won't really make any more comments about the elections, but I felt done for a while. Anyway, as with most elections I remember, they were not exactly very exciting once everything was done with. Now comes the awkward few weeks (months?) while the posters of all the losing parties are slowly covered by new ads. I saw a good defacement yesterday at the Brno bus station--the CSSD's "Jistota" slogan had somehow been modified into "History," which I took as a comment on the elections being done.

June 09, 2006 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home