Friday, March 07, 2008

Eastern European Music from Ann Arbor

Jesse reminds me that every Thursday night from 9-10 Eastern Time he DJs Eastern European music on WCBN. You can tune in and listen on the internet at http://www.wcbn.org/listen.html. I'm bad at remembering to do anything at a particular time in the evening, but when I do remember to listen, there's always something interesting and unexpected, like Slovak jazz.
WCBN offers several kinds of download, so there should be something for every connection speed. I tested out the 128 kbps hi-res and it sounded pretty good.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Any other news and updates, potentially involving a large document?

March 07, 2008 9:08 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

Well, you may envision my advisor as a beneficient divinity...

March 09, 2008 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home