Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Mosaic of Life

As a change from things about Prague, take a look at Mosaic of Life, a neat blog (one of several, in fact) put together by Clearbrook. I discovered her blogs when I added "house rabbits" to my blog's list of interests as she too has house rabbits (Frodo and Samwise). I find it extremely refreshing to find someone with her unusual mix of interests and passions, which include art, Celtic music, ecology, leftist politics, and Christianity. I love her list of desired bumperstickers:
Proud Member of the Religious Left • I support the separation of Church and Hate • When Jesus said "Love Your Enemies" He didn't mean "Kill Them!" • God wants Spiritual Fruits, Not Religious Nuts • "You must be the change you want to see in the world" - Gandhi • "Blessed Are The Peacemakers" - Jesus • I believe evolution is one of God's creations! • Do Justice, Love Kindness, Walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8 • Pro-Life does NOT end at birth
So, stop by her blog and say hi!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger bairdbunny said...

Thanks for the review--My husband found it and even printed it out for me. I added a link to your blog on Mosaic of Life.
Peace,
Clearbrook

November 23, 2005 7:36 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

Thanks, you're very kind. And I should note that the bumper stickers would go over very well with many members of my family (do they already exist, and if so, where? the stickers, not my family, which I know definitely exists).

November 23, 2005 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home