Friday, December 30, 2005

Books for Sale!

In general, it is not my purpose in this blog to sell anything (in fact, my grant prohibits my engaging in money-making activities), but it occurs to me that a few readers might be interested in a volume currently available on Half.com.
My friend and former tutor Štěpanka Korytová-Magstadt is not just one of the human companions of the inimitable Vegetka (see earlier), but is the author of a well-regarded text on Czech immigration to the Midwest, To Reap a Bountiful Harvest. If you have Czech ancestry, or are interested in immigrant/migration studies, you will want to own this book. We are selling brand-new copies of the paperback edition for $14.95 plus shipping. The full $14.95 goes to Štěpanka.

Filed under:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home