Sunday, January 08, 2006

Bisexual Barbie Arrives!

It is not Czech, it is not dissertation related, but...
The right-wing now claims that Barbie dolls are (horrors) bisexual!
I find this very amusing, and hereby offer some links to entertaining blog entries on the topic.

The War on Barbie (a serious look at the matter)
Barbie's Bi (includes suggestions for many fine potential GLBT Barbies)
Bisexual Barbie (the comments are as good as the original post)

Barbies We Would Like to See(a collection of good imaginary Barbies)

2 Comments:

Blogger P'tit-Loup said...

What a great post! I loved all of the links and got a good laugh. A friend of mine has collected Barbies for some times and I made her S&M outfits for two dolls. I had seen a collection of such outfits a long time ago and just thought it would be fun. She loved them.

January 13, 2006 5:36 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

I hope you photographed the dolls in their outfits!

January 13, 2006 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home