Thursday, March 30, 2006

Rabbits on Video

Pursuant to the pre-Easter theme of responsible rabbit care, I note the following:
You can watch numerous Rabbits at Play web videos courtesy of the Sacramento House Rabbit Society chapter.
Drollery Products offers books and videos about rabbit care by Marinell Harriman (founder of the House Rabbit Society, though she credits Herman the rabbit) and Carolyn Harvey, DVM (George’s and Ms. Spots’ California vet and, I might add, a brilliant diagnostician).
It should also be noted that I have received a photo of George and Ms. Spots sitting in a laundry basket and looking quite pleased with themselves.

Filed under:

2 Comments:

Blogger P'tit-Loup said...

Those little black mini rabbits are just too adorable. It makes me miss my little one, but also lets me enjoy watching rabbit cavorting without sneezing.

March 31, 2006 8:12 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

They are quite the charmers, I must say.

March 31, 2006 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home