1) Dawn expects to be teaching German language in Canada for the next yearAs for me, I too have been granted another year of funding and have heard that I can use it in Prague.
2) Megan is firming up the details of an Americorps position with Habitat for Humanity in the San Francisco Bay Area
3) Alex anticipates moving to Zlin in the fall to work with and study at the film school there
4) Hubert got an extension on his Fulbright and thinks he will be going to a lot of music festivals, then coming back to Prague
5) Jesse has received word of funding that will allow additional research in Brno.
As for what's going on with some of my other comrades, Kelly is getting ready to go back to the US, where he plans to visit family and take his son on a cross-country trip before the school year starts. (Kelly's explanation of his desire to empty a midwestern storage-unit promptly caused me to have a mild nightmare about storage units. I hadn't thought I was so anxious on this score.) And I guess Nathan will return to his patient spouse sometime during the summer. In the meantime, he is learning more vulgar language from the employees at the local pub.