Thursday, June 15, 2006

Your Historical Soulmate

This blog doesn't get much into the love lives of live people, preferring those of the dead (to what extent they can be figured out).
But maybe the living would do just as well getting together with favorite historical figures. As they say, "End the heartache of today's 'real live people' dating scene. Find your life-partner among the most successful and famous names in history!"
Well, you can't go too far wrong with this one. It matched me up with Leonardo da Vinci, Agatha Christie, and Frida Kahlo. Leonardo rejected my advances but the other two were interested. I think Frida is my best bet, although I'd like to join Agatha on an archaeological tour of Egypt. I did not think that I would do so well with Rudolf Valentino, Edgar Allen Poe, or Ms. Borgia, although the first two might prove entertaining.
And you?

Filed under:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

I got Leo, Poe and Valentino. All suspected to be closet cases. My reputation lives!

June 16, 2006 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home