Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Literature & Society: Can we talk?

My friend Geoff, spurred in part by a question from our mutual friend Dirk, ponders ways of making blogs more of a conversation, and also invites discussion of Bolivian politics, at Literature & Society: Can we talk? Take a look and maybe make a comment.
As those of you who read this blog regularly know, I usually respond to comments, and enjoy the way a few of you do create conversation here from time to time. To read and/or add comments, just click on "comments" at the bottom of the post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Geoffrey Fox said...

Thanks for the mention. I really like the looks of your blog. Quirky and fun. Have you had much luck getting conversations going on it?

July 05, 2006 8:43 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

Some. It depends on the post. I'd say it's very unpredictable, but in general I know which people are likely to comment. Some readers prefer to email me with their remarks.

July 06, 2006 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home