Monday, April 02, 2007

Princess Haiku

I have returned from my weekend jaunt to England, of which I will say more anon (assuming I get around to it, of course). In the meantime, the blog Princess Haiku, which deals with a variety of arts related matters (and has nice images and some music as well) may be of interest. If you run over quickly, the piece on early twentieth-century composer Lili Boulanger will still be somewhere near the top of the page. I encountered Lili Boulanger's work long enough ago that I have forgotten just which piece we performed. It is nice to see her brought out of her more-famous sister's shadow.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane Dehler said...

I am so pleased and touched that you enjoyed my discussion of Lili Boulanger. She is one of heaven's angels. On a difficult day in my own life, I think of Lili composing "Hymn to the Sun" when she was dying and it gives me courage.

April 15, 2007 7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home