Saturday, June 09, 2007

The White Trash Quiz

For your amusement while I go make fruit salad...

I am 14% White Trash.
Not at all White Trashy!
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.

Well, my place is not that neat, but it is not bad. In my opinion. When I'm not in the throes of moving.
And I haven't drunk wine from a box in many a year. When wine first started being sold in boxes, the verdict was that it was surprisingly good stuff. The better wines stayed in bottles, though.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger lotusgreen said...

ha! i'm 25% i have no idea why, but this makes me kinda happy

June 10, 2007 10:24 PM  
Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Interesting that they chose to put #CCCCCC text on a #FFC933 background. It's illegible.

June 11, 2007 10:58 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

I think it takes whatever the color of the main blog text is, and I didn't correct it since I was short on time.

June 11, 2007 11:01 PM  
Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Yep, you're right, that's #CCCCCC too. I just had to be a whiner about this, didn't I? Sorry.

June 12, 2007 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home