Monday, November 12, 2007

Back for a Moment

The rabbits were a bit skittish when I returned from my adventures in Washington DC and New York (Ms. Spots bolted when I opened the door), but they have now calmed down. While both are eager to be petted, Her Spottedness has been exceptionally desirous of long petting sessions this evening. A moment ago she was so overcome with happiness and relief at my return that she licked my hand repeatedly. I feel considerable remorse that I'll be leaving for another near-week-long trip on Wednesday.
I do wish, however, that they hadn't felt compelled to jump on my bed at 4:30 this morning. Their fondness for leaping onto the bed and bouncing around while I try to sleep is a prime reason I usually close the door at night. Surely they don't expect me to get up and feed them before it gets light out?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home