Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Rotating Dancer Recap

For those who were wondering, I have located an online version of the rotating dancer. There are some other instances of her online, but I thought I'd go with the journalistic version.
I don't know whether this actually tests right/left-brain dominance, as various blogs point out that no one seems to have a citation for the thing and one version claimed that seeing clockwise motion meant left-brain dominance while other versions claim it means right-brain.
There does, however, seem to be general agreement that it is entertaining.
Meanwhile, the fact that the rabbits began to shed when the weather turned cold has, as usual, proven their prescience: the weather soon warmed up again, with highs of around 75. (It gets hotter than that in the apartment despite the general lack of sun through the windows.)

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a strong tendency to see it clockwise, but after 5 minutes was able to see it counterclockwise.

Travis

October 17, 2007 6:05 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I only see it clockwise. I guess I'm not much of a rebel. ;)

October 17, 2007 6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she only goes clockwise for me
I'm a total dreamer right brain nutcase though so whatever

her breasts are nice
I think I can speak for my sex when I say most men wish they were all like that

October 20, 2007 9:14 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

I noticed that the breasts got a lot of positive comments on other sites. I agree they are well shaped, but ALL like that??? Come on, let's have some variety in life. I would be very disappointed and bored if humans all looked the same.

October 21, 2007 12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't suggest all humans look the same, but that all breasts look like the ones on rotating dancer .. :P

I told you I was a nutcase ...

October 23, 2007 2:14 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

I'd get as bored with identical breasts as with identical faces. You're definitely a nutcase. But at least you're usually strange in more interesting ways.

October 27, 2007 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home