Saturday, January 26, 2008

Only Kind of Tortured

I am 29% Tortured Artist.
I know Art, I just don't live it.
I have some artistic ability, but it is probably a hobby and doesn't drive my life into a dark abysmal hole were I am alone and against the world.
OK, I admit it, I am not sufficiently tortured. (That doesn't give any of you the right to annoy me, however.)
But seriously, isn't Tortured Artist usually just suitable for the teens and twenties? I'm sure I fit the mold then. Right now, I'm tormented mainly by deadlines and by A Certain Spotted Member of the Household (originally nicknamed Naughty Boy) who believes he belongs in the bedroom chewing on Forbidden Items. Yeah, you just try keeping him out of the bedroom first thing in the morning when he's camped outside the door...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

How about putting up that rabbit playpen thing you got and sticking him in it? Unfortunately it appears he cannot be trusted unsupervised, so if you want the dissertation to be done without further electronics trauma, perhaps that's what you are going to have to do. He'll live.

January 27, 2008 7:10 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Oh, and just for the record, I'm 49% tortured. I'm surprised it's that low! ;)

January 27, 2008 9:28 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

You're too sensible to get a higher score than that.

January 28, 2008 3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home