Friday, July 07, 2006

Less Traditional Kutná Hora Architectural Features

Obviously, there is no shortage of interesting stuff to photograph in Kutná Hora (or pretty much any other Czech town, but Kutná Hora is particularly rich in this regard).

Old meets new. We were especially intrigued by the use of the car mirror in conjunction with the window.

Why buy groceries at the hypermarket (I'm not sure Kutná Hora has one) when you can shop here? I'm not certain whether the mine-gnome is the intended customer or will be helping shoppers pick out goods. I don't know what mine-gnomes eat. Dead miners?

And, I say, "Mamut, Mamut!" Well, some people know what I mean. Note the "jackpot" sign on the right. Then again, it may have shrunk to invisibility.

As I attended the 14th Sokolský Slet yesterday, sooner or later there will be some pictures of that, but for now the Kutná Hora series is what's ready to post.

2 Comments:

Blogger morskyjezek said...

Whoa, who let that permonik out of the mine?! Looks like he's done away with everything in the shop already.

July 07, 2006 11:47 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

Crafty little devils...

July 07, 2006 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home