Wednesday, November 08, 2006

After the Campaign Ads

Those who listen to a lot of radio in the US, or who have been reading Kristen's blog, may already have heard this, but if not, here's a fine parody of American campaign ads. After all, once Diebold has counted the votes, you may want something to laugh about.
Or, of course, there are always the Czech elections to amuse those of us on this side of the Atlantic. There was an election this fall to see if voters could make up their minds after the spring election. I am afraid I did not pay close attention to the fall elections.

1 Comments:

Blogger P'tit-Loup said...

Hilarious! We did get about 4 phone message a day from various groups over the last week. Several fromd Bill Clinton himself! Who would have known that I could have a former president call my home. And the flyers from the two bit politician in my home town that filled our mailbox and provided no information whatsoever! Ahh! I hate election season in the US. I'm sure the Czech elections are bad too, but they cannot be as commercial.

November 12, 2006 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home