Monday, November 27, 2006

Domesticity in Zlín

Due to what was either poor transit information or my own stupidity, I arrived in Zlín somewhat too late for much other than dessert. I did, however, get to spend two exciting hours in the Bratislava main train station.
As a result of all this, I did not spend very much time communing with Alex, but if I had, it might have looked something like the following.

Gnomes cook breakfast.

Breakfast is devoured...

Life seems deceptively calm...

Passions erupt...

Refrigerator decorations are all that remain.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hubert said...

Bummer! But dessert is okay too. Actually, not that you and Alex look alike, but since you were both wearing red, at one point I mistook you for Alex (in the pic with you knitting, I think).

November 27, 2006 6:29 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

wow, those green gloves are something!

November 27, 2006 10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, I miss you guys! Sorry to hear about the train mix up, but glad that you could all be together to celebrate Turkey Day!

November 28, 2006 7:44 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

Unfortunately Jesse and Hubert couldn't attend...

November 29, 2006 12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home