Friday, February 02, 2007

Your Egyptian Horoscope?

I don't know whether the ancient Egyptians actually used horoscopes, but give it a try.





Horus



Sparkling personality, intense will, intelligent, understanding, impatient to exert influence.

Colors: male: red carmine, female: gold
Compatible Signs:
Bastet, Geb
Dates:
Apr 20 - May 7, Aug 12 - Aug 19

Role: God of the pharaoh
Appearance:
Form of a falcon-headed man, wearing the double crown of Upper and Lower Egypt

Sacred Animal: falcon

What is Your Egyptian Zodiac Sign?
Designed by CyberWarlock of Warlock's Quizzles and Quandaries


4 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

I'm Thoth. "God of wisdom, scribes, and writing." Excuse me while I go die laughing...

February 02, 2007 9:45 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

I'm Geb, "Engaging personality, sensitive, modest, occasionally narcissistic, but can rise above vanity." Narcissistic AND modest? I like Horus, sounds just like you.

February 03, 2007 10:35 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

Thoth and Geb sound pretty good to me. I hope I'm not THAT impatient to exert influence. For the rest, Horus is ok with me. But as for Thoth, are we sure that Thoth actually wrote? I think he merely oversaw everyone else's writing. Perhaps this prophesies... um... a future role as advisor. Think of all those student papers! Geb suits Julia, other than that I cannot speak for any narcissism.

February 04, 2007 6:59 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

hmm.. I missed the impatient to exert influence bit. I'd say the rest matches better ;-).

February 05, 2007 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home