Monday, March 31, 2008

Still Kicking

It's been a long strange week, and once I'm able to post some photos, I'll say something about the Milt Wolff memorial service and the unveiling of the monument to the Veterans of the Abraham Lincoln Brigade (but I may keep all that brief).
In the meantime, I'm pondering the implications of Rob Brezsny's horoscope advice for me regarding "any big educational experiences that promise to dislodge you from your routine." He thinks that "the astrological omens suggest you'll benefit from responding to invitations that just might thoroughly upgrade your world very quickly." Some of these seem to be in the offing...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

I'm glad you got to go to the memorial. He sounds like a very interesting person! I'm feeling teased by your references to invitations... I hope something good is in the works for you!

April 01, 2008 6:31 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

I'll say something in person--nothing secret, but nothing ready to post on the internet yet either. Let's say there are interesting possibilities.

April 02, 2008 4:45 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

Email!! The suspense!

April 02, 2008 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home