Friday, February 10, 2006

Lednice in February

Some months back, Jesse and I paid a visit to Lednice, although I didn't take many pictures of the castle itself. Since Lednice is quite close to Velké Bilovice, we got to see a different version of the place on one of the midyear Fulbright conference outings.
It appears that this excursion was just about the only occasion I successfully photographed during the entire Moravian foray. (My fault, not the camera's. Actually, it is surprising the camera worked on the Lednice trip, as its batteries really hate freezing weather and usually refuse to work for any length of time.)

The grounds...

The castle...

The stables...

Hubert in his usual attire, which Megan and Alex would like him to launder or dry-clean...

Jesse recording nonfolkloric sights (has not to my knowledge been told to clean his jacket)...

Megan going prematurely gray...

Kelly in the greenhouse.

Filed under:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home