Friday, September 14, 2007

Openness Quiz

You Are 51% Open

You are a fairly open person, but you also like to maintain your privacy.
You definitely will tell all (okay, almost all) to your closest friends...
But strangers and acquaintances only get a peek into your life.


In the interests of full disclosure, I will reveal that Verizon thinks it can get me home phone and internet service on Monday. This means that instead of trying to remember, while at school, what I might need to take care of on the internet, I can handle most of my email and other random internetly tasks at home when I am not awake enough to do much else.
This means that the pace of blogging and use of photos ought to pick up again. I'll bet the entire universe is excited beyond belief about that...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Yay! More bunny pictures, please.

September 15, 2007 10:26 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

There will be no shortage of those!

September 15, 2007 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home