Friday, December 14, 2007

Color My Brain

Blogger has been acting buggy, I spent all morning trying to cut fat out of a dissertation chapter that seemed to be in fairly good shape, a swarm of termites appeared in my parents' dining room, and I was appalled how much things tend to cost on Berkeley's Fourth Street (not that it has ever been a discount paradise).
But life is not so bad, and John and Cesar are throwing their holiday extravaganza tomorrow night, so tomorrow I'll be helping John cook up the feast. And should I read a bit of short fiction during the performance part of the party, or should I do a piano improv like last year? Cast your vote, and we'll see what my fertile (empurpled?) brain stirs up.

Your Brain is Purple

Of all the brain types, yours is the most idealistic.
You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.
Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

TERMITES???!! Egads! How horrifying!!!

December 15, 2007 8:23 PM  
Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Mmm! Termites are delicious! Perhaps they are an aquired taste, but I think that they are especially good when they are still extra wriggly.

I took that test! It said tha my brain was filled with peace, love and crunchy granola.

December 16, 2007 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home