Monday, October 13, 2008

The General Unfairness of Things

Overheard on the WYEP's "Discumentary" show: "The album... went on to sell a modest 60,000 copies."
Now if that had been a book, it would be a bestseller, or at least well on the way. Print runs of 2500-3000 copies were common for literary fiction last I checked and usually not all of those copies sell.

Labels: ,


Blogger Princess Haiku said...

Hi, I stopped by to visit after a lull. I decided I can't stand the state of politics or the economy and what better place to retreat to?

Hope your career is coming along and all is well with you.

Best Wishes,

October 16, 2008 7:47 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

Thanks for dropping by. Politics and the economy are indeed largely avoided here, since they are so prevalent everywhere else! (But of course I have my opinions on them...)

October 19, 2008 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home