Sunday, May 21, 2006

Personality Type Quiz

Being too tired to be clever, creative, insightful, or sarcastic (or even descriptive), I proffer this:

Your Personality Is

Idealist (NF)


You are a passionate, caring, and unique person.
You are good at expressing yourself and sharing your ideals.

You are the most compassionate of all types and connect with others easily.
Your heart tends to rule you. You can't make decisions without considering feelings.

You seek out other empathetic people to befriend.
Truth and authenticity matters in your friendships.

In love, you give everything you have to relationships. You fall in love easily.

At work, you crave personal expression and meaning in your career.

With others, you communicate well. You can spend all night talking with someone.

As far as your looks go, you've likely taken the time to develop your own personal style.

On weekends, you like to be with others. Charity work is also a favorite pastime of yours.


Only those who know me can assess whether this one is correct. But it sounds pretty agreeable to me. Take it yourself and report back!

6 Comments:

Blogger M.L. said...

I too was an idealist. According to this rigorous test, I fall in love easily. This is true, albeit with food.

May 22, 2006 6:23 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

I could have guessed the food part.

I'm not sure what I fall in love with so easy. Probably the sound of the keys on the laptop clicking. Or small mammals of engaging character.

May 22, 2006 9:32 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Idealist, though I'm not admitting it in public. Oh, wait...

May 23, 2006 8:54 PM  
Blogger Maria Morgan Davis said...

I got the same result, which must not be that difficult with only three questions to answer.

May 24, 2006 2:27 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

I would anticipate that there must be at least four types (judging by personality tests that group the people), but then again, maybe it just distinguishes between idealists and crass realists.

May 24, 2006 3:12 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

Well, I can't say that I find Czech culture disappointing, so it is hard to say. You'll have to ask certain of our other kamaradi to expound on this.

May 29, 2006 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home